GRV Clerk will be responsible for unloading and inspecting, reconciliation and reporting on delivered goods to ensure that all products ordered are actually received. As a receiving clerk, you must ensure that orders have been correctly controlled.
Key Responsibilities – but not limited to the below:
• Ensure high levels of customer service.
• Maintain regular and consistent professional attendance at all times.
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge for performance.
• Assist in perpetual, quarterly and yearly stocktake as and when the company might require you to do so.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures
• Ensure all deliveries from suppliers have the correct documentation attached.
• Inform management of any discrepancies on a daily basis,
• Ensure that stock from suppliers are in good order.
• E-mail and follow up all enquiries and claims with relevant suppliers when necessary.
• Allocate received stock to relevant branches in a timeous matter.
• Ensure all stock received for Boom Street is allocated to in stockrooms according to principles.
• Ensure housekeeping is up to standard.
• Continuous promoting of K. Carrim and products.
• All other requested duties related to Receiving.
• Adhere to Health and Safety Policy.
• Continuous Professionalism.
• GRV Direct deliveries for all 3 branches.
• Control purchase orders for all 3 branches.
• Follow-up with suppliers (Proof of deliveries and Invoices)
Coping with Pressure & Setbacks
Maintains a positive outlook at work; works productively in a pressurised environment; keeps emotions under control during difficult situations; handles criticism well and learns from it; balances the demands of a work life and a personal life.
Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity;
Planning & organizing
Sets clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitor performance against deadlines and milestones
Speaks fluently; expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly.
Working with People
Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens and supports