Will work on store sales floors providing assistance directly to customers. Sales Assistant will assist to locate product for customers, place order, place holds, process transactions and keep the sales floor organized and well-stocked.
- Maintain regular and consistent professional attendance at all times.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge for performance.
- Assist in perpetual, quarterly and yearly stocktake as and when the company might require you to do so.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Enforce security rules.
- Organize sales presentations and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines
- Update customer records in the company database
- Monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time
- Report any inventory or service issues to management immediately.
- Set up merchandise displays.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Continuous promoting of K. Carrim and products.
- Continuous Professionalism.
- Ensure Housekeeping is done daily.